What does a 30k, 60k, 90k, or 120k mile service include?
- Multi-point Safety Inspection
- Battery Service
- Replace up to 5 Quarts of Engine Oil & Filter
- Rotate Tires
- Service Brake System (clean, lubricate, and adjust)
- Adjust Parking Brake
- Adjust Engine Drive Belts
- 3-Step Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Replace Engine Air Filter
- Service Rear Differential (RWD only)
- Set Tire Pressure
When should I have my oil and filter changed on my car?
Manufacturers generally recommend that you replace your car's oil and oil filter every 3,000 miles or every 3 months; whichever comes first.
Why should I get my car fixed at John's Xpress Lube and not at a dealer?
In this instance, bigger does not mean better. To us you are not just a number. We greatly value the business of all our clientele, and as (a family owned business) such, treat each customer like family.